New hacks request thread. Ask here!!!

Menace

Re: New hacks request thread. Ask here!!!
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2016, 03:10:41 AM »
don't lua scripts still work for that game?
I think so but the thinng is, the game isn't really worth that much of dedication. I only see DC making something for it once and never touching it again. Payday has die off
║█║▌G║█║▌A│║▌M║▌█║E║█║▌A║█║▌N│║▌A║▌█R║║█║C║█H║▌Y│║║█

FPSanarchy

« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2016, 03:11:54 AM »
I think so but the thinng is, the game isn't really worth that much of dedication. I only see DC making something for it once and never touching it again. Payday has die off
if it doesn't get updated weekly but like, once in 2 years, a simple cheat will be nice
maybe once i learn some reversing ill make a cheat for it and release it here on GA

Menace

« Reply #202 on: May 28, 2016, 11:01:41 PM »
if it doesn't get updated weekly but like, once in 2 years, a simple cheat will be nice
maybe once i learn some reversing ill make a cheat for it and release it here on GA
I think you making your cheats is better, because I see DC making cheats but not putting a lot of time to it. IDK how popular Payday 2 is now, but I'm ban or mark as a cheater in the game

FPSanarchy

« Reply #203 on: May 28, 2016, 11:06:30 PM »
I think you making your cheats is better, because I see DC making cheats but not putting a lot of time to it. IDK how popular Payday 2 is now, but I'm ban or mark as a cheater in the game

my cheats aren't better, the gui is way worse than DC's

i asked f13 and pyro but they would not give me his even though it was leaked, rip
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:08:26 PM by FPSanarchy »

Menace

« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2016, 12:09:13 AM »
my cheats aren't better, the gui is way worse than DC's

i asked f13 and pyro but they would not give me his even though it was leaked, rip
Practice make perfect

partytrix

« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2016, 02:30:29 AM »
Found a new game and you would like DrUnKeN ChEeTaH to create a hack?

Read these rules before asking.

Rule 1: Before even asking on the forum do some research and make sure it has a decent player base something well established.
Why? Because time is money and this is a business.
Rule 2: Make it clear the game you want and why you would like DC to take a look into it.
Rule 3: Do not even think about asking for past game we supported.
Rule 4: First Person Shooter Games Only.

For example...
1.What game? Battlefield 4.
2.What kind of player base? High player base (Use High,Medium,Low).
3.Why do you want a hack? Would like to aimbot every legit fag.
4.Is the game in BETA?
No.
5.Free to play? No

Simple enough? This way will save you from disappointment.

Copy this list below and fill in your answers.

• What game?
  • What kind of player base?
  • Why do you want a hack?
  • Is the game in BETA?
  • Free to play?

Happy Hacking :)

1.What game? Warface na/eu
2.What kind of player base? nearly 3000 playing 24 minutes ago. http://steamcharts.com/app/291480
3.Why do you want a hack? I had a descent VIP but the last update for the game was all the last coder could take and he dropped it to pick up another game to code.
5.Free to play? Yes, it Can easily be found. There is gface.com and steam. Also has a russian and Br version. The game is big.

« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2016, 01:30:20 PM »
1.What game? ddtank 3
2.What kind of player base? High player base hight and medium
3.Why do you want a hack? because i want to fight with high LV in the game
4.Is the game in BETA? I don't know about that
5.Free to play? yes

« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2016, 12:40:12 PM »
1.What game? Skill Special Force 2
2.What kind of player base? High player base
3.Why do you want a hack? i would like to kill all the fags that were hacking when i played
4.Is the game in BETA? No
5.Free to play? Yes

kurdistan

« Reply #208 on: February 12, 2017, 07:11:00 AM »
Alright, so heīre we go! This is my request!

1."What game?" Dead Frontier

2."What kind of player base?" Medium Player-base, a rate of 2500 to 3600 players per-day. (You can check this by yourself, go at deadfrontier.com, create an account, and see below the number of Players Online)

3.Why do you want a hack? Would like a credit hack system, or a unlimited ammo and money hack(or spawnner, idk), loot chance improve, etc, something like that and it would already be an awesome thing for this game, and itīs a VERY difficulty game to hack i would say, this would be a real challenge for Drunken Cheetah i think...
EDIT: Oh! I forgot to mention, the game also has the PVP mode of course...to get to top Player Killer so you can have access to the Elite Shop, you need to kill players and remain in first for a week, so you can get this access..an aimbot for players would also make the day too! But i would say itīs not so mandatory for a game like this!

4.Is the game in BETA? Not really, the game is in 3D, (since some years ago, itīs an old but very active game since 2008) and AdminPwn (the creator and of course the Administrator of the game) is there to maintain, this game has also some events by the Christmas and Halloween sometimes, it has an expensive way to get elite items and everything else that is top tier, but overall its a really awesome massive MMORPG Survivor Horror, and there really isnīt too much hacks or nothing at all out there for this game i can say...

EDIT: 5. As the model changed...Is the game "Free to Play"? Yes, it is.

My Conclusion: I can say that a hack for this game would overall be an original way to hack, because since 2008 when the game was created in 2D, there wasnīt any great reports of hacking in that game if not some people trying to cheat the Gambling Den with Cheat Engine, wich is very low for a big game that it is, it has more than millions of accounts created, and i can say that if the coder manages to get something to work with this game, you can rest assure that it will bring proper profit, since itīs very scarce to get a hack for this game out there...And hundreads of thousands of people would come and get it here, for the price of 1 dollar 100 credits,...hell even 125 150 credits would make it for the awesomeness a hack for this game would be...

P.S: (This game also uses the Unity Web Player).

So for now, all i can say is...THANK YOU! For the hacks that were already been made here by this guy nicknamed "DC" or Drunken Cheetah! For Point Blank, for Soldier Front 2, and everything else! Thanks for your efforts to make these hacks some of the best out there, for a real and fair price tag for his hacks! 24 hours per-day! Cya!
Please add phantomers turkey cheat thnaks.

deathlord23

« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2018, 03:00:40 AM »
What game?SF2 SEA
What kind of player base?HIGH player base
Why do you want a hack? Aimbot so we can kill those other cheater
Is the game in BETA? no
Free to play? YES

BerythaBeasley

« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2018, 05:51:25 AM »
Hi what game ? urban terror.?
what kind of player base ?
why do you want a hack ? i want to aimbot every fag.
is the game in beta ? no.
free to play ? yes.