Next VIP?

RenX

Re: Next VIP?
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2013, 11:51:45 AM »
Some of the "crappy" f2p games is all some people can run on their PC and/or they can't afford BO2 or BF3
Yeah, my computer isint good either but i can run bf3 and bo2 lowest graphics, and im sure most pc's in 2013 can run bf3 on lowest graphics. And please dont tell me they cant afford to buy 1 game, but they can afford to buy a vip hack everyday.
Add me on psn if you have black ops my psn: d70094

F-U-NOVA!

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2013, 05:15:28 PM »
Paid games can be nothing more than a pita for the coder, why? Because no matter how many times he will post about disclaimers that you (hack at your own risk) meaning if the hack get's detected and you get banned, it is your responsibility, and not his, but plenty of people who buy cheats for paid games will bitch, try to charge back, etc causing more problems than it's worth for the coder, simply because they have to fork over another $30-$60 for new games they just bought a hack for and got banned, though it is their own responsibility and they are supposed to understand that hacking comes with a risk....you're still no matter what gonna get those prick's who instead of calmly wait for an update and buy another CD key, decide to go jump on their mommies Paypal, or theirs and hit the (dispute a charge) button, and Paypal can be a real pita when it comes to how they handle your account after you get so many charge backs against you.

tagx1991

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2017, 07:47:58 AM »
plss next VIP mje