Next VIP?

DrUnKeN ChEeTaH

Re: Next VIP?
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 04:33:35 AM »
I "plan" to add AVA, APB, and different versions of Crossfire and Blackout (aka pointblank)...

after that, I will see if it's worth the time to continue the site....it's just barely paying the bills as is, but I don't blame anyone but myself cause without new games it's going to die.

Vaporizin

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 06:00:20 AM »
I "plan" to add AVA, APB, and different versions of Crossfire and Blackout (aka pointblank)...

after that, I will see if it's worth the time to continue the site....it's just barely paying the bills as is, but I don't blame anyone but myself cause without new games it's going to die.
No...Don't say that DC. :-[

RECORDING

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 08:13:32 AM »
+1 APB
I've been a player of APB for almost 4 years now and the game is absolutely infested with mediocre aimbotters.

The really interesting thing about this game is how well you have the ability to look legit in it aka 'closet hack.'  Most of the hacks available have decent settings to tone down the aimbot, so much to the point that a lot of people even live stream with the cheat ui off.  But there are still limitations with these aimbots and anyone who is experienced in the game can tell; most work on 'lock on visible' or centre off mass system, these work fine but you can tell it's an aimbot.  There are detections every now and then as well. 

If you could make an extremely customizable and potentially almost human looking aimbot, that is solid as fuck, highly customizable and highly undetectable you will absolutely steal this market.

scoobydoo

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2013, 05:57:34 AM »
I would love to see APB back if you you for sure have my money. and loyalty.

Brady

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 12:24:38 PM »
I voted for AVA, I do love that game, especially their AI game modes. Most of the people on my Vent have AVA and we like to play it when we are all on :) Although, the game is pretty ruined.. Some of the hacks I've seen are pretty insane like Godmode, Name changer and Super Jump to name a few.. Might be different now as I haven't played any online games in a few months due to moving.. Should be getting a decent internet connection this week though!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that shows you tried.
      Site Rules

Vaporizin

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2013, 08:18:39 AM »
I voted for AVA, I do love that game, especially their AI game modes. Most of the people on my Vent have AVA and we like to play it when we are all on :) Although, the game is pretty ruined.. Some of the hacks I've seen are pretty insane like Godmode, Name changer and Super Jump to name a few.. Might be different now as I haven't played any online games in a few months due to moving.. Should be getting a decent internet connection this week though!
I hope it's decent. Your last speed test was very shitty! LOL

Swatstar

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 07:19:49 AM »
BUMP
Buy,sell,trade game accounts and much more click picture for more!!!

CerqunceCA

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2013, 03:54:58 PM »
Iv'e voted ava. Great Game To Play. Hadnt played it in a Long
Time

HecklerChet

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2013, 11:07:33 PM »
SF2 <3

Distress

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 11:37:08 PM »
I do miss APB and making videos though so APB please :)

The Legendary Distress.

Swatstar

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 11:42:19 PM »
apb is still massive and sf2  growing everyday

Menace

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 12:07:54 AM »
Apb for sure! Could make some epic vids for that ;)
Ill just add ,  I have no idea what district 187 is though
I agree with Flamez APB is a fucking awesome game to have hacks for and I'm not just saying that. It's fucking fun without hacks, just think how fun it would be to have hacks for it. The only problem I'm seeing is something that happen way back, but that was a long time ago. DC I would give my vote for APB.
║█║▌G║█║▌A│║▌M║▌█║E║█║▌A║█║▌N│║▌A║▌█R║║█║C║█H║▌Y│║║█

Menace

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2013, 12:11:45 AM »

I hear you DC, but don't you think GA has the potential of being big like other sites. I think the only problem we had was that big set back last year and also the fact we only stayed on one game mainly.

Distress

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2013, 04:35:33 AM »
I hear you DC, but don't you think GA has the potential of being big like other sites. I think the only problem we had was that big set back last year and also the fact we only stayed on one game mainly.

True that even though that game brought more customers and members, but when we lost it, it was a tough loss

The Legendary Distress.

Flamez

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2013, 05:22:32 AM »
Soldier Front 2  8)

DisTuRb3dByHack

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 11:24:05 PM »
Would be good if you slot in Counter Strike Global Offensive. Great game though. Better than Project Blackout.

Menace

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2013, 04:10:41 AM »
Would be good if you slot in Counter Strike Global Offensive. Great game though. Better than Project Blackout.
I don't think DC would even take a look into that game. Right now from what I hear on the internet is only one site has master the cheats for CSGO. Also wht I'm hearing from other coders is that source are being serious about cheaters in their CSGO. They have more than one AC that you have to bypass and detection are high. If DC allow GA to support CSGO two things would have to happen 1) put a lot of attention to CSGO or 2) get a second coder just for CSGO

Pyro

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2013, 05:12:16 AM »
I don't think DC would even take a look into that game. Right now from what I hear on the internet is only one site has master the cheats for CSGO. Also wht I'm hearing from other coders is that source are being serious about cheaters in their CSGO. They have more than one AC that you have to bypass and detection are high. If DC allow GA to support CSGO two things would have to happen 1) put a lot of attention to CSGO or 2) get a second coder just for CSGO

Don't speak for us... 'nuff said.

DrUnKeN ChEeTaH

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »
Not sure what VIP will be next, I wanted to have at least 2 new ones this month, but I've already has to waste the last 2 weeks on Project Blackout and Crossfire updates.

I need a relaxing game that I don't have to fight with some anti-cheat, so I may spend the next few days working on another one of those browser games. Mostly a waste of time since very few sub them, but it's therapy for me :)

Then i'll get back into the "real" games, so i'll take a closer look at Soldier Front 2 since everyone is requesting it.

StÖhNmaL

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2013, 09:26:44 AM »
Pls take a look on Special Forces 2( Europe Version of SF2) ... i know i asked you last week... There are not so much hackers and GA would be on of the first pages with this hack.

stefanokp

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 02:49:43 PM »
Won't happen.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:13:06 PM by F-U-NOVA! »

hellraiser541

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 09:04:45 PM »
ava all the way :3

Swatstar

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2013, 09:26:45 PM »
ava is dead god mode and opk everywhere

RenX

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2013, 09:36:55 PM »
Omg, why are ppl suggesting all these crappy f2p games? Do something like BO2 or even better... BF3!
Add me on psn if you have black ops my psn: d70094

Vaporizin

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2013, 11:46:18 PM »
Omg, why are ppl suggesting all these crappy f2p games? Do something like BO2 or even better... BF3!
Some of the "crappy" f2p games is all some people can run on their PC and/or they can't afford BO2 or BF3